Accountant & tax adviser based in South London SE21 — also supporting clients in Exeter & the South West
Guy Bridger is an accountant and tax adviser who specialises in the more complex tax challenges like HMRC tax inquiries, potentially complicated tax situations for companies, organisations and individuals, helping people whose tax affairs are generally in a mess and advising organisations who have been let down by their previous accountancy firm.
Guy is happy to consult on a one-off basis or take on regular work, even on a contract basis if required. Based in Tulse Hill and West Dulwich currently, his services predominently cover South London although he also supports clients in the South West as he has a second office there. (Devonshire areas covered include Exeter, Exmouth, Paignton, Torquay, Torbay, Sidmouth, Honiton, Seaton, Taunton, Dartmoor and West Somerset and West Country customers further afield such as Bristol, Bath and Plymouth). See the contact page for more details and for other locations Guy typically covers, although even that is not exhaustive.
Accountancy-related work Guy can undertake for you:
- Sorting out complex tax issues;
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf, e.g. during a tax inquiry or investigation;
- Fixing situations where your tax affairs are in a mess;
- Tidying up your tax situation if you have been let down by a previous accountancy firm;
- General tax-related or accountancy-related advice and services;
- General business advice (Guy is a successful businessman himself, with several awards);
- Improving reporting and record keeping/bookkeeping systems;
- Complicated compliance work;
- Private client work including non domiciles;
- Management of change;
- Systems planning – modernising your systems;
- Giving you a second opinion and troubleshooting;
- Also available for company secretary, executor and trustee positions, and directorships.
Download Guy’s new brochure
This is now available in PDF format and explains all the services available from within the Guy Bridger Ltd. group. Click here to download.
Book an appointment!
The first 20 minutes are free!
You can use the on-line Appointments Calendar to easily book an appointment with Guy.
For more about Guy, please visit the ‘About Guy‘ page.
Tel: 0208 166 4319
Email: guybridger[at]gmail. com