Accountants & tax advisers based in Exeter & the South West — also with offices in South London, SE21
Guy Bridger is an accountant and tax adviser who, personally, specialises in the more complex tax challenges. These include HMRC tax inquiries, potentially complicated tax situations for companies, organisations and individuals, helping people whose tax affairs are generally in a mess and advising organisations who have been let down by their previous accountancy firm. However staff at his firm also help clients with much more straight forward tax-related issues, for example, help filling in Self-Assessment tax returns, assistance in obtaining tax refunds (whether for general taxpayers or sub-contractors working in the construction industry via the CIS system), bookkeeping, company accounts and the handling of Income Tax, Corporation Tax and VAT. Whichever type of work you need, if you’re in the Exeter region why no book a free 20 minute appointment with either Guy or Anita and they’ll be able to help with virtually any kind of tax or accounting issue. You can book an appointment online here.
Guy or Anita are happy to consult on a one-off basis or to take on regular work. Guy can even be employed on a contract basis if required. Guy Bridger Ltd. has offices in Tulse Hill and West Dulwich in South London as well as its office in Exeter which covers Devonshire areas including Exeter, Exmouth, Paignton, Torquay, Torbay, Sidmouth, Honiton, Seaton, Taunton, Dartmoor and West Somerset and West Country — even customers further afield such as Bristol, Bath and Plymouth on application. See the contact page for more details.
Accountancy-related work we can undertake for you:
- Sorting out complex tax issues;
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf, e.g. during a tax inquiry or investigation;
- Fixing situations where your tax affairs are in a mess;
- Tidying up your tax situation if you have been let down by a previous accountancy firm;
- General tax-related or accountancy-related advice and services;
- General business advice (Guy is a successful businessman himself, with several awards);
- Improving reporting and record keeping/bookkeeping systems;
- Complicated compliance work;
- Private client work including non domiciles;
- Management of change;
- Systems planning – modernising your systems;
- Giving you a second opinion and troubleshooting;
- Also available for company secretary, executor and trustee positions, and directorships.
- Help is also available for more straight forward tasks like filling in Self-Assessment tax returns, bookkeeping, applying for tax refunds (including CIS), and accounting for Income Tax, Corporation Tax and VAT.
Download Guy’s brochure
This is available in PDF format and explains all the services available from within the Guy Bridger Ltd. group. Click here to download.
Book an appointment!
The first 20 minutes are free!
You can use the on-line Appointments Calendar to easily book an appointment with Guy or Anita.
For more about Guy himself, please visit the ‘About Guy‘ page.
Tel: 0208 166 4319
Email: guybridger[at]gmail. com